Thursday 26 November 2009

Seeing tashes

As we enter the last few days of Movember I undoubtedly have tashes on my mind. Every time I look in the mirror I am reminded that I am something of a failure when it comes to this age old demonstration of 'manliness'. Despite being facial-follically challenged I am still a passionate fan of the tash. This is just one of the many reasons why I loved discovering Moustache whilst in Hong Kong. I don't think I've ever seen a better shop sign whilst stalking the streets.

Following my post on Tuesday, I duly returned to the store for one last time before returning home and I couldn't resist picking up a few bits (in addition to my suit order...more on this tomorrow!). I just love how the tailoring duo have used the hu zi (moustache) image throughout their branding. It is this sort of attention to detail that really makes a positive difference to the shopping experience and it is rare to see these days. The labels, logos and wrapping paper all provoked a wry smile and with this is in mind I just had to show off my purchases to you in a similar light...even though they might be my basics...

From underwear and pyjamas to toggle coats and lighweight suits, the store offers clothing for any time of the day or year. Given that Tuesday was one of the hottest of our trip I plucked for snazzy underwear and a perfectly thin canvas belt...tashes, tashes everywhere... Speaking of which, how the devil are you getting on with your upper lip plumage for Movember?

3 comments:

we could grow up 2gether said...

this is unfair!

Rowena said...

My friend Ben says his is v. itchy...

Imelda Matt - The Despotic Queen of Shoes said...

It's perverse of me to suggest this but I'd like to see all three items worn as one outfit!

Just askin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails