Tuesday 24 February 2009

The wait is almost over

Looks from JW Anderson's SS09 Lookbook...just one of the many designers keeping me awake at night.

I've been gearing up to be dazzled by the bright lights on offer at the menswear afternoon during the twilight of London Fashion Week for weeks now...the wait is almost over. These past few days I've been as restless as any child on Christmas eve...just let me at those gift under the tree. I will be covering all of the shows tomorrow for both the blog and Fashion156... watch out for my twitter updates as well!

4 comments:

TheSundayBest said...

Killer. Your star is on the rise sir. Remember us little people when you get there.

Slanelle said...

JW Anderson' s collection looks cool !

Unknown said...

Wish I was there. Am stoked for the coverage!

/Male Mode.

we could grow up 2gether said...

look at that wreath! awwww

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails