Saturday 15 November 2008

Self regulating wallets


With all this talk of recessions and the bloody 'credit crunch', this wallet immediately appealed to me. I'd meant to post about it a while ago and it was only when going through my ridiculously extensive bookmarks (the boyfriend was just laughing at them actually... but there's a lot of internet to try and remember!) that I was reminded of my oversight.

It's made from buttery soft kid leather, stitched with heavy duty teal thread and also available emblazoned with the words 'think twice' - either wallet might help prevent you squandering your cash on throwaway fashion... unless of course that's what you really want to do! I am aware that it's a funny kind of economy to buy something to help you to stop buying things but... shhh!

This is a great find but the people who need it might need a stronger phrased question to make them think twice about any purchase. I've been really good recently, I've not bought anything, I'm saving up for a few things; Christmas, a new laptop, a bespoke suit...I just can't decide what I need most (I guess I don't have much choice when it comes to Christmas). Your favourites list is a frightening thing, you have half the internet on it!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, that's brillo!

Ian Brown said...

I need a wallet with a stiffer attitude. How about: "Don't you dare"?

Niyi Maximus Crown said...

Maybe one that makes a really annoying/embarrassing noise when I open it just to be on the safe side.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails