Saturday 29 November 2008

Picture Postcard: What a rocket scientist should look like

It is a magnificent moustache, bristling with mischief, sweeping from cheek-bone to cheekbone like a second smile

Daniel Jubb, 24, the owner of the moustache, looks like a Victorian scientist transposed to the 21st century

EJ brought this image into my life last week as it was part of her daily batch of links she sent my way and I just had to share it with you. Daniel Jubb is a rocket scientist and this is exactly how a rocket scientist should look. I just can't believe that this chap is a mere twenty four years old...I am the same age and am neither a rocket scientist or more importantly could never grow a moustache like this!

5 comments:

Jaiden Jeremy James said...

i do agree he looks a vast amount older than you, reminds me of Dali in a way

Ian Brown said...

His brain is giving birth to a sparrow. I love when people are as personally remarkable as their style suggests.

Timmy said...

this post reminded me of the other day at a paul smith store. behind a glass display they had (among other things a suspended fork with spaghetti) a "moustache kit".

culpitt said...

mag-bleedin-nificent

TheSundayBest said...

This makes me feel even guiltier about shaving mine off...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails