Wednesday 9 April 2008

Discovered by Madame Curie

I stumbled across these jeans on eluxury, luisviaroma and then again on Kanye's blog and I just had to post about them because I just don't know how to feel about them. There is a battle going on inside of me whilst I stare at them...I guess I just have to see them up close.




Whilst I make up my mind about them, I thought would do some research on all things radioactive. Would Radioactive Man wear them? I think not. I then found at there is a Radioactive Man in The Simpsons...god bless Wikipedia and the fountain of knowledge that it is. Ok, enough thinking (time wasting) my conclusion about these jeans is that they could be cool but they are far too expensive for me. If you didn't understand the title of this post, it is a lyric from the Kraftwerk song 'Radioactivity'.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm finding the same thing...I can't decide if I like or loath them! Damn you! :)

j said...

I like the look, but I wonder how they feel. They look like they might feel stiff. That would be bad. But I agree, I'll wait for the knock-offs.

Thomas said...

The episode where Bart, Milhouse, and Martin buy Radioactive Man #1 together is a must view.

As for the jeans, I think they could be fantastic if you tone down the rest of the outfit considerably.

WendyB said...

Those are awesome!

StyleSalvage said...

Thomas - I remember the epsiode now, they fight over it and basically rip it apart because neither trust the other with it. A good episode!

Anonymous said...

raf by raf did a pair that are better. Cut better than store bought dior homme. The cut of the new KVA is rubbish. No one want to look like a muppet. The muppet look is not hot. Gets you no sex.
It takes so much time to actually manage to get dior by slimane to fit you like they look on the runway you may as well just buy raf by raf (cheaper as well).
Who cares if someone looking at your ass notices the darts on the pockets. They're silver! You've already been noticed in space.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails