Tuesday 25 March 2008

More inspiration



Another week, another lot of Flickr faves. Looking back over this lot has been really interesting... it seems that this week my secret imaginary inner man (I'm not telling you his name) is liking green and pink, dressing up, facial hair and musicians. He's still vaguely old-fashioned, but I doubt that will change in a hurry. This week I have also decided that as well as rebuttoning everything (thanks Mr Wong), I've also got to get some monogrammed shirts.

I also can't resist showing off a bit about featuring here in Topmanzine's 50 best blogs & websites, mostly because I'm still shocked that anyone even vaguely involved with Topman would pay even the slightest bit of attention to us!

You make me feel damn lazy for not having created my own inspiration wall using the wonder that is flickr. I have only used it thus far as a self promotiion tool and keeping Thomas company on wardrobe_remix (more to follow on this: there will be a post relating to this by Saturday). I think I prefer your inner man to the outer you. Haha! I have to say that I was amazed when you called me last night to inform me of the good news, Topmanzine is something that I read on a regular basis so it is awesome to be recognised by something that I read and admire! Well done us and thanks Topmanzine, you make us blush!

3 comments:

Thomas said...

And brilliant company you have been keeping...me...er...grammar failure.

But when will EJ join our party?

EJ said...

I tried taking pictures of myself but found it made me self aware of how freakishly large my hands are. Sad but true. At the moment my profile picture is the closest I'm going to get to w_r...

Style Salvage Steve said...

EJ does have big hands, she nakes me feel in adequate as a man.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails