Saturday 6 October 2007

The only living boys in New York

Jetlag is still ravaging my mind so I will try to be brief. America was very nice and our trip was quite hectic. I have never seen so many people in chinos as I did in Boston. American Gap is, as I had been told more boring than European Gap, although I did pick up some jeans. The hipster male is alive and well in New York, where everyone appears to be very slim. Possibly because the food isn't that great and they're all wired on coffee...
As expected, my attention was mostly focussed on museums and galleries, but I won't bore you with that. I did see some very lovely men during my visits though...



This stylish gent was in the Natural History Museum in New York. Love the gold, the hair and the eye makeup.

This chap was in the New York Metropolitan. Loving the hair, shoulder pads and daring head band.

I know I've said this before, but normal service WILL resume soon from me... something about shoes methinks. Must go, Charlie Brooker is on TV.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails